- Ben Wilcox
Ben is the practice principal at Shore Dental, Sydney. He graduated with a Bachelor of Dental Surgery in 2004 and has also completed further surgical training through the Royal College of Surgeons England and the prestigious Graduate Diploma in Oral Implants through the University of Sydney. Ben's excellent communication skills and commitment to lasting results see 3 generations of families attending Shore Dental. He specialises in cosmetic dentistry, and is dedicated to using Australian dental laboratories, delivering the highest quality work for his patients.
My Recent Posts
- Revealed: 50% Of Your Plaque May Still Remain After Your Annual Dental ‘Check-up & Clean’ April 13, 2018
- Australian Dental Statistics February 1, 2017
- Why We Are Not a Preferred Provider January 13, 2017
- How To Keep Your Kids Cool About Going To The Dentist December 12, 2016
- What To Do In a Dental Emergency November 29, 2016